WIN! An Autographed PUZZLEMAN Trade Paperback! WIN!
***Submission entry guidelines and rules -- please read below.
PUZZLEMAN Trade Paperback (2014 Revised Edition) -- A $14.99 value! Full-color cover wrapping 411 pages of beautiful horror you can hold in your hands! And personally autographed by author Christopher Alan Broadstone.
ENTRY GUIDELINES -- PUZZLEMAN: “Draw The Black Church" Contest:
1) “Click” on this link -- http://tinyurl.com/mxmormh -- and read the short excerpt from “Puzzleman: A Novel -- Chapter 19”.
2) Get creative with pen, pencil, crayon, Photoshop, or any other artistic weapon(s) you choose and draw, scribble, or sneeze out your own visual interpretation of the “black church”: the Cathedral Fleur du Sang, perched atop the hill Colline Creux, located in the Provençal village of Fleur Du Sang, France.
3) The drawing does not have to be complicated. Or it can be as complex as you like. It is your own interpretation of the “black church”, not only as a physical structure, but also an emotional projection of utter darkness, mystery, and pure evil.
4) Entries will be accepted from Thursday, December 4th thru Thursday, December 18th.
5) ACCEPTED SUBMISSION FORMATS: jpeg, gif, png, or PDF. Preferred size of artwork: 8”x10” or larger. 100dpi or larger.
6) All entry submissions must be emailed to
no later than midnight on Thursday, December 18th.
7) One winner will be chosen and announced no later than Saturday, December 20th on the PUZZLEMAN Facebook page, and other related social media pages and websites. The winner will be contacted by email for a mailing address to send prize.
8) WARNING: All submissions will be judged by Puzzleman, himself. What Puzz likes best wins! And let it be forewarned that he is a highly subjective individual and often merciless. Many artistic entries, good or bad, will not be chosen by him as a winning submission for this contest. Black CAB Productions and author Christopher Alan Broadstone apologize in advance for any hurt feelings.
9) All original artwork submitted will remain the property of the individual/original artist. However, all digital file entries may be used by Black CAB Productions (and related companies) and author Christopher Alan Broadstone, for the promotional purposes of this contest and other non-contest related “Puzzleman: A Novel” promotions, such as vendor websites (ex: Amazon.com) and social networking sites (ex: Facebook.com,Twitter.com, LinkedIn.com, Instagram.com, etc.).
10) GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
11) NOTE: Worldwide entries/submissions accepted, but prize can only be shipped (free to winner) to an address within the United States of America (including Hawaii and Alaska), Canada, and Mexico. Global shipping can be applied for a fee of $20.00 (US) if paid by international winner.